Tata Power, India’s largest integrated power utility, has repeatedly demonstrated its direct support to the economic growth of the nation by providing uninterrupted power supply to its consumers. In order to be able to ensure continuous, seamless and uninterrupted power to every home, hospital, laboratory, essential service provider working and living during these trying times, the power major requests its valued customers for their support and understanding and requests them to pay their bills on time through a host of digital options available to them.
The company serves more than 2.6 million distribution consumers across Mumbai, Delhi and Ajmer. Tata Power has been an early adopter of the finest digital technologies that constantly seek to improve the consumer experience. Some of the recent industry-leading digital initiatives include Push-Pull SMS, Online Submission of Applications for New Power Supply Connection, E-services that accepts 19 types of online applications, GIS-based tablets for site visit and verification, e-payment, WhatsApp service, chatbot and real-time response to consumer e-mails.
Mr Praveer Sinha, CEO & MD, Tata Power, said “We, at Tata Power, have been quick to adapt and adopt digital technologies, which has helped us evolve into a consumer-centric service provider. This digital evolution is coming in good stead during these trying times when all of us are at home with no option of getting out. We therefore request our loyal customers to make their bill payment on time through digital avenues and help us meet the demands of keeping the power plants functioning day in and day out.”
Given the ongoing crisis in the country and power demands of the States, the company continues to operate the Mundra UMPP, Gujarat, which provides low cost power to its consumers. Nearly 70 renewable project sites are operational and 11 thermal generation plants (including CGPL’s Mundra UMPP, along with its transmission & distribution network operations in 5 cities) are running at optimum capacity.
With a 103 year track record of technology leadership, project execution excellence, world-class safety processes, customer care and driving green initiatives, the company will continue ‘lighting up lives’ for generations to come by strongly supporting the government’s initiative of ‘Power for All’.
Digital Bill Payment options:
· E-Payment: Pay electricity bills through GoI initiated avenues such as Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) App, Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS), Dynamic Bharat or UPI linked QR Codes, Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking, 15 plus e-Wallets, National Automated Clearing House (NACH), Online fund transfer (NEFT/ RTGS, IMPS)
· Mobile Application: Compatible with Android and iOS platforms, the Tata Power mobile apps across Mumbai, New Delhi and Ajmer gives its users a unique experience due to real time integration with the enterprise system.
· e-Wallets: Digital payments through National Automated Clearing House (NACH) and e-Wallets such as Paytm, Google Pay, Amazon, Airtel money, RupPay, Ola money, Pay Zapp, Phone Pe. Also, win rewards on using these wallets for bill payments.
· WhatsApp Service: Provides a holistic consumer experience by quick resolution of consumer queries and concerns as well as get your payment details by latching onto the Tata Power Mumbai Whatsapp number 7045116237.
· Interactive bills: Tata Power Delhi consumers now can hear details like payment overdue, due date etc, with the help of Interactive bills made available on email and sms links.
· e-NACH: Automated bill payments using this service which drastically cuts Turn-Around-Time (TAT) for online registration and increases customer convenience with registrations on-the-go.
· VoiceBOT Tina: Interactive application powered by Google Assistant that enables consumers to use voice commands various services such as billings, payments and also address all consumer queries using any compatible Android or iOS mobile devices and Google Home devices
· Customer Portal: Designed with a dynamic & user-friendly experience, thereby enhancing customers engagement with Tata Power while providing best-in-class host of services at Customers finger-tips.
· QR Code: Dynamic QR code printed on consumers’ power supply bill for payments. They can scan the QR code with BHIM or any UPI linked bank apps and pay their bills without any hassle
· Kaizala: Tata Power Mumbai has arranged for the delivery of digital bills on mobile through Kaizala Mobile App. Digital payments are also possible using Microsoft Kaizala application. Consumer can remain in touch with Tata Power for all their needs from the comfort of their home! Download the Kaizala app and send your Consumer Account number and mobile number to Tata Power Whatsapp no – 7045116237 and get started.
· Go Digi get lucky contest for Digital Consumers: Go Digi Get Lucky” a lucky draw contest for its consumers in Mumbai. The contest has been designed exclusively to reward Tata Power’s digital customers wherein 18 consumers are selected through lucky draw and three prizes of Rs.5,000, Rs.2,500 and Rs.1,000 are given on a monthly basis.
In addition, watch out for Tata Power social media handles on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to keep getting new offers, services and updates.